Monday, December 12, 2011

Spring....already?

One of my guilty pleasures is a subscription to InStyle Magazine. I received my December copy a week or so ago and have indulged in its pages when I have a couple of minutes to spare. Then here arrives my January issue filled with information on Spring fashion! What? Already? Winter is not even officially started yet the style mags are starting to talk about what to wear this spring...I am just not ready for this.

As I'm working to fill all the Christmas holiday orders, I can't even bring myself to think about Valentine's Day, Easter, First Holy Communion, Mother's Day....all the upcoming holidays and celebrations that sometimes involve jewelry.

Even so, I'm kind of excited to see that one of the big trends coming in spring is the return to pastel colors. I saw rainbows of soft yellows, pinks, aquas, mints, peaches, and lavenders. It should be a lovely fashion season. BUT, I'm going to get there when I'm good and ready. It will have to wait just a bit longer.

No comments: