Friday, April 20, 2012

New Storefront!

Rachel Rode Jewelry is now available on Goodsmiths.com as well as Etsy. I figure I can use the exposure! So stop by the shop at https://www.goodsmiths.com/rachel-rode. For now, you will find the same inventory as Etsy only pared down a bit. Goodsmiths is in Beta form right now, meaning it's online and fully operational, but there may be bugs or kinks to work out along the way.

This does not mean my Etsy shop is closing - far from it! Goodsmiths is just a new venue where my goods can be found. Goodsmiths is working with Dwolla payment services on their shopping cart. Another new venture for me! They take credit cards, bank transfers...all pretty much like Paypal.

I'm still refining the inventory, but my shop is open and operational! Stop by, set up your own user account, and browse the growing land of Goodsmiths.com!

No comments: