Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've been featured!

I am a very proud member of the SAHM of Etsy team. For those of you not familiar with the acronym, SAHM means stay-at-home-mom. This team is made up entirely of moms and dads who stay at home and run Etsy shops. Everyone sells something a little different, which adds nice variety to the group.

I am honored to let everyone know that my shops have been featured on the SAHM of Etsy team blog. You can find the post here.

By the way, I'm also very pleased to be starting my blog here on Blogger. If you have followed me from my blog at WordPress, Welcome!! If you are new to my blog, Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I hope to share my latest listings, ideas, dreams and schemes, and maybe a little bit about family and faith. Enjoy! ;)

No comments: