Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gearing up for the holidays!

So the holidays are approaching rapidly, and Exhausted Creativity is getting ready.

Holidays? Like...Christmas? But that's, like, 3 months away! Well, actually, it's 2 and half months away, and it gets here a lot faster than I'd like.



So how is Exhausted Creativity going to make your holidays easier? Look for these new options within the next few weeks:

*Gift Wrapping in your choice of papers with a hand written note composed by you
*Expedited shipping options
*Shipping directly to your gift recipient
*More stocking stuffers, gifts for teachers, Secret Santa, office gift exchange, and those folks who seem to have everything
*More jewelry for men
*Most importantly....personalized service. Let me know how I can make your experience better and I will do my best to accomodate you!

Stop by the shops before the Christmas rush. If you don't see something you want, drop me a line, and let's make it happen!

www.exhaustedcreativity.etsy.com
www.ecrosaries.etsy.com

No comments: