Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas in July Sale!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for a while. I was on an amazing family vacation to South Dakota and Yellowstone. We were gone for about 12 days, and what's especially cool is that we didn't kill each other! ;)~

Seriously, it was an incredible trip and I'm so glad we went. I'll probably give a little more detail later, but for now I have an important announcement!

It's CHRISTMAS IN JULY! Yes, Etsy is promoting it's Christmas in July event soon - probably this week - and some of us Etsians are participating with sales or promos. Please, come check out my shop during the month of July. I have over 180 items on sale for an additional 20% off including new pieces, clearanced pieces, and destash supplies. It's a great time to buy. I need to make room for a wonderful new fall line I'm planning called "Canyon and Forest." Yep, inspired by my trip to Yellowstone and the Black Hills.

So get on over to my shop here. And honestly, if you see something you like but aren't sure about the price, ask! Inventory has to move!

No comments: